When Wolves Become One
Kenai Fjords, the Water. 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Kenai Fjords, the Water. 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Kenai Fjords, the Water. 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Kenai Fjords, the Water. 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Kenai Fjords, the Water. Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Kenai Fjords, the Water. Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Kenai Fjords, the Water.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sita

Sita

Female Posts : 44
Bones : 13613

Canine Book
Crush: No one..
Wolf Age: 2 Years Old
Mate: She hasn't found one.

Kenai Fjords, the Water. Empty
PostSubject: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Sita carried her body tall, she was a sturdy female with yellow tinted white fur that she kept as clean as she possibly could. Her eyes carried a bluish gray hue to them that scanned the terrain as she moved with a little hesitation that shown through her steps as she crossed through the little patch of woods. When she emerged from their cover, the female curled her tail up and waved it slightly from side to side as her eyes rested on the beautiful site. 

Sita went to the waters edge and dropped back onto her haunches. Her body sunk down a little feeling safe, knowing at least for the time being she was alone. The wind blew gently sending a shiver through the white females body just as she looked down at herself in the water. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Male Posts : 49
Bones : 13630

Canine Book
Crush: Nah, nothin' as of yet
Wolf Age: 3 years
Mate: Heh, yeah...

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Small thuds could be heard as the dark furred brute made his way down the water’s edge, his dark fur and the white chest and muzzle stood out from the rest of the landscape, but the muscular male didn’t seem to care about it. He just enjoyed the heat of the sun as he circled around him and sunk into his skin and heated him up. Sometimes he enjoyed having a black coat, as it helped him get heat and hide in the shadows.

The male pushed over a few pebbles as he walked in the water edge, but stopped as he spotted a speck of white in the distance, curiosity hit the large male as he slowed down and padded forward the creature with perked auds and calm, amber eyes. He stopped when he was a few meters away and satyed were he was, not wanting to surprise of scare away the she-wolf he just starred at her with calm amber eyes, the two orbs were glued to her skull.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:13 am

The females auds flickered back against her tinted white cranium as the sound of soft thuds grew audiable to her. Hearing that they weren't too far away and scenting it was a brute, Sita's fur began to bristle slightly with anticipation. She was nervous but she decided there was no reason to be, 'he'd have sprung by now if he wanted to harm or chase me off' she thought to herself. 

Feeling less threatened she rose to the pads of her appendages and immediately tucked her ivory tassel low in a submissive manner, having never taken her eyes of the reflection that glistened on the waters surface. The vixen sighed as she watched herself and spoke softly in a tone just loud enough for the brute to hear.

"I want no conflict.." said Sita as she continued to stare down upon herself, her eyes focused on the soft bluish gray pools that looked back at her. The white faes heart beat was normal, her fur laid flat but her plume held it's place slightly between her legs while the peeks atop her cranium set plush against her skull. She showed no fear, only submission as the male stood just a few meters away from her. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:54 am

“Conflict? I wish no other than a calm and friendly conversation, miss.” He said calmly and sat himself onto his rump, his tassel lashed slowly as he tilted his cranium to look at her with calm orbs. He flicked his ears softly as he waited for her reply to his words. Salvador scratched the back of his ear, killing an itch by doing so. He watched her tail and raised one of his eyebrows as she held her tail lowly in a submissive manner.
“You can lift that tail of yours, I’m a nothing but friendly.” He barked.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Sita listened to the brute but she still wasn't completely sure of him. His voice was almost soothing which made the fae more comfortable which caused her to lose the submission posture. The white female twisted her body directly in the direction of the black brute. 

Waving her tail slightly she then set back on her haunches and watched the male. "I'm Sita, who are you?" the yellowish tinted female asked in a bark, her bluish gray hued orbs were settled on him. They were soft and kind and almost unusual.

The male seemed polite and very friendly, she liked that. Sita wasn't fond of others who were rude or aggressive. She never could get along with them so this encounter made her feel much better about unknown wolves. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Sal watched her with blinking orbs before his lips curled into a soft smile, happy that the she-wolf had calmed down, he wagged his tail through the pebbles beneath him. His ears perked as he listened to the she-wolf’s words and soon after answered with a friendly bark.
“Salvador, but most canines call me Sal.” He answered in a rather cheerful voice, his deep vocals lighted up a bit. He watched her with curious amber eyes, his orbs studied her frame and fur color, the female’s fur seemed to be opposite of his, light and more feminine than his long and rough black strands of hair.
He lifted his head a bit and tried not to stare at the female, not wanting her to grow uncomfortable with him already as they had barely talked with each other.
“So, may I ask, where does a nice looking she-wolf like you come from? North?” He asked and raised a soft eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Sita waved her tail as she watched the black brute. A smile shown on her visage when he continued to speak and her cheeks filled with blood when he called her a nice looking she-wolf. She coiled her tail up around her paws and it tapped gently against the hard terrain as her blue-gray gaze focused on him. 

"Nice to meet you Salvador and actually I'm from right here." the tinted female said as she blinked her eyes, speaking to the black beast with the white chest.

"Are you from around here or have you done some traveling?" Sita barked out to Sal, her plume still thudding against the ground. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Salvador nodded his head in reply to the answer he had gotten from her, his auds flicked softly as he listened to the terrain around them in hope of not getting disrupted by any other canines or prey for that matter. He then closed his eyes as he travelled back into his mind to find an answer to her question. His amber orbs opened once again as he found the reply and barked to the she-wolf.
“I’ve walked around the globe, but for now this is my home, and will properly be it for a while. It’s pretty nice here, don’t you think?” Salvador asked and licked his maws as he looked around at the terrain around them; his amber hued eyes seemed to almost reflect the nature’s pictures he was glancing on.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:11 pm

The female slid down onto her stomach and removed her eyes from the male. She rested her head on her forelegs that were out stretched before her. "Yes," Sita said, "which is why I still live here." the female wolf said as she glanced to the brute for a brief moment before adverting her gaze and shifting it to a squirrel that was a good distance out of their reach, sitting on a branch nibbling at something in it's tiny paws. 
"It's a gorgeous place here and it will always be my home." barked the white fae as she turned her attention back to the brute once more. Her bluish gray eyes shown in the light as she watched his figure. He was a handsome brute, a sturdy one and she wanted to know more about him. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Sal stretched his neck to look backwards and over his broad shoulders, his tassel stopped for a bit before picking up the same thudding pace that it had before. It was beautiful, the water was clear, the waterside clean and empty for any human junk that could be dangerous for the nature around them, and animals they hunted for meat. That was why he liked this place, it seemed so peaceful, so calm and full of life. It wasn’t like the old place he and his family had lived in, a boring forest with nothing but mud and grey skies. He hated it. Sal turned his eyes to watch the females, rather surprised to see the she-wolf’s eyes on him already. With a low chuckle and a lifted eyebrow he barked.
“Like what you see?~” He asked jokingly, his lips curled into more of a smirk than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:48 pm

She pulled her ears back over her skull and looked away from the brute. "Sorry," Sita gave a bit of a whine feeling a embarrassed by the black and white males words. She emitted a soft sigh and turned back to him giving a gentle smile.
"I don't encounter many males in this part of the woods, nor females for that matter." she barked to Sal. 
"They're always down at the bay but I feel it's too dangerous there." Sita said as she came up into a sitting position. 
"This place is wonderful," she looked around. 
"The bay on the other paw, not so much." she had lost her smile by this time as her thoughts to her back to the last time she was at the bay. Her eyes shown sorrow in them at this time remembering how she lost her mother. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:55 pm

“It’s alright, it’s been months since I have seen another canine and almost a year since I have spoken to one. Lucky me, that I haven’t turned insane yet and have started speaking with squirrels.” He chuckled and closed his eyes to smile warmly at her.
“Plus, last pretty she-wolf I saw was my sister when she left; I wonder where she is now.” He barked and scratched his shoulder. It felt itchy, he didn’t know why do, he just did.
“I like the bay more, I’ve never really been near the water in my life, so… But I only come out when it is night, I wouldn’t want the ‘pleasure’ to meet the humans down there, even though they couldn’t hit an elk from six paws distance.” He added jokingly. Last time he had seen the humans the dangerous enemy had tried shooting after him but missed horribly.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Sita nodded as he spoke while her gaze followed his movements. "I've had some bad experiences there." the white female said as she rose to her paws and turned away from the male. She looked down into the water where her gaze went straight to the reflection that showed on the water. 
"My mother was killed there, not by a human but by a bear and my sister and I went our separate ways." Sita said with a sigh as she pulled her gaze away from the glimmering waters surface. 
"I guess I've never really been the same since then." the female said as she turned to face the black male once more but instead of stopping like she had done the last time, Sita closed the distance between her and Salvador. Her blue gray gaze rested on his deep amber colored eyes. 

"What's your sisters name?" Sita asked highly interested the males past. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Salvador’s eyes widened at the words she told him, one of his ears flattened fully while the other pointed to the left as he looked away. He regretted his words which he had pushed out of his jaws earlier and had let the she-wolf’s auds hear.
“I’m… I’m sorry to hear about that Sita.” He barked lowly and lowered his head a bit, his orbs wandered away from the she-wolf and onto the ground a bit away from them. His eyes flashed for a few seconds as he seemed to see the beast for himself, the large creature could easily kill and feed off a wolf. A cold and paranoid shiver ran down his back and onto his tail as the picture vanished from his inner eye.
“Must be hard, my parents and I weren’t that close, the same goes for my brother and sister, so I would never be able to feel your pain.” He said lowly, his words seemed to only be a whisper. Sal turned his crown upwards to gaze at her, his fur heated up a bit as he saw her eyes placed on his, his pupils widened a bit, but calmed down as he looked away.
“Sel, a shorter version for my mother’s name, Selena. My brother was named Tauros, my father’s name just with a T instead of a L. My parents was pretty bad at naming.” He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:56 pm

She smiled at the male. "I see that," the female said jokingly with a hushed giggle as she flashed her gaze away from him for a moment before flickering it back to his. She enjoyed Sal's amber gaze, it sent warmth through her body. He was nice and his voice was gentle, she liked that. 
"You're name is nice. I like it." Sita said with a gentle flick of her tail. She tilted her head down and give her chest a good nibble ridding herself of an itch. 
"My sisters name is Koda and my mother.." she paused for a brief moment,
"Her name was Kiele." she gave a sad smile to Sal as she spoke her mothers name and her heart fluttered as she remembered her mothers sweet voice. 
"You must not be sorry, and yes it is hard but nor I or my sister would be here if my mother hadn't risked her life going after that bear." the tinted fae said as her blue gray orbs met his. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:20 am

“Sel was not like my mother, she was harsh and tomboyish. My brother was pretty much the childish one and the runt in the litter.” He barked and rolled his eyes as he remembered his sister’s strict way of barking and nagging at her younger brother and how his brother would always whimper and sit in the corner.
“Yet strangely enough, she looked just like my mother, light fur and darker nose bridge as well and lower back.” He added to his words.
“Thanks, glad that someone find it nice.” He barked happily and wagged his tail slightly, his ears wagged softly against the touch ground below.
“Their names sound better than mine in my ears; they sound like nice she-wolves just like you.” He barked and smiled brightly at her. He then tilted his head a bit at her words and lowered his lips into a frown once again.
“She sounds like a brave wolf.” He added to his words.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:45 pm

Sita smiled as she listened to the brute. She admired him even only having known him a short time. Listening intently to his every word she gave a little sigh when he spoke of her mother. "Yes, she was very brave and I appreciate her bravery." The white female said feeling proud of her now deceased mother. 
"Were you and your family part of an actual pack?" The female asked, her tone was filled with excitement. She and her sister and mother were all born loners but it was hard to tell by how social all the she-wolves were. Her eyes focused on Sal as she waited for his respons. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:53 pm

“Well, she did sacrifice herself for you and your sister…” He mumbled and looked away for a bit, his ears twitched softly as he tapped his short, stubby claws against the earth below him. He turned his visionaries towards her and watched her smile, which caused him to smile back, even though the wind sent a shiver down his long spine.
“No, my mother once was though. She fell for my father and left the pack as the old leader seemed to want her to be mates with his son. It’s a long story. She joined my father and became mates with him, and a few months after, My sister were born, I followed after and so did my young runt brother.” He replied.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:08 pm

The female nodded, her blue gray eyes resting on him. She lost her smile slightly disappointed that the male hadn't been apart of a pack but her smile returned quickly. She couldn't help but smile. Sita was enjoyong Salvadors company. Her ears twitched as a gust of wind shot through blowing the she-wolves coat apart on some areas of her body that the wind connected with. She shivered and gave a flick of her tail before speaking to the black brute once more. "I've always wanted to be part of a pack but I've never gained enough confidence to go and join one." Sita said with a bark to the handsome brute. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:15 pm

“Well, if you want to I can help you over to one; I know two in the area, one of them aren’t that friendly if you piss them off though… But they are properly the closest ones that you can get into. I believe one of them is ruled by a female, the other by a male if I am correct… Been a long time since I’ve last sneaked a glance in on them though.” He replied to her bark and curled his lips up into a broader smile. Salvador didn’t feel like he was in a need of a pack, he could hunt for himself and had patrolled his den area a lot of times without any visitors, so why be surrounded by other wolves when he already could do what he needed to? Plus, the food would lower itself, but the area would widen out, but be harder to walk around and patrol in.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Sita thought about it for a moment but grew uncomfortable with the thought. A frown formed on her visage and her visionaries shifted from his face to the debris covered ground. "That's okay." The she-wolf said before lifting her head to peer at him. 
"I've always been a loner and I know nothing about being apart of a pack." Sita said as she watched him. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:43 pm

“Well, they say it’s easy. They hunt together, share the same dens, use the same territory, fight together and all that, but they get smaller amounts of food and more confusing land by doing so.” He answered the she-wolf’s words; his tassel stopped moving and curled up around his hind quarters, the long fur brushed against his leg as he watched the area around them.
“Same here, I couldn’t see myself surrounded by that many… Four other wolves were plenty.” He said and remembered the crowded cave he and his family had lived in.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Sita sighed once more she knew she'd never fit into a pack so being a loner, no an outcast is what she is and what she will always be. She lowered her frame to the ground and flicked her tail up along side her body. Her eyes shifted up to Sal but only for a brief moment before she lowered it to the terrain in between her forepaws that lay out stretched before her. "Where are your siblings?" Sita asked Salvador after a long moment of silence from her.
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:26 pm

“Sel and Tauros? My guess is that Sel is properly off somewhere beating up some poor guy and swearing. Tauros would properly still be around my parent’s territory… He is such a weak minded male and weak boned one as well. He couldn’t survive on his own, even if he had prey for a whole year. Sel would properly survive longer than me; she has some hard skin that even a bullet couldn’t shot through.” He joked; a soft chuckle came from him as he saw an image of two hunters trying to shot his sister, only to fail horribly and run off in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Sita giggled at the male and blinked her eyes calmly. Her attention was still focused on the male but her eyes flickered to the sky for a moment. To her surprise the sun was setting. She and this male have spent most the day talking. She slid up onto her haunches, using her front paws to help push herself up into the sitting position. "It's getting dark." Sita's barked to the brute. 
"We've been talking practically all day." she grinned and gave an almost silent giggle. 
"I don't think I have ever spent this long talking to another wolf. Male or female." said the yellow tinted female as she spoke to Salvador. She was in shock, wondering where the time went. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenai Fjords, the Water.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Wolves Become One :: Loners and Outsiders Area :: Kenai Fjords-
Jump to: