When Wolves Become One

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Admin

Mod
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Global Mod
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Thu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Thu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Sun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Share | 

Some information an abot Quintion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinton
Admin

Male Posts : 174
Bones : 4775
Birthday : 2000-10-16
Location : I'm a Ninja and the Ninja code says to nit tell you where I am.

Canine Book
Crush: Try m'dear, try.
Wolf Age: 4 years
Mate: Only time can tell

PostSubject: Some information an abot Quintion   Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Introduction;
My name is Annissa [uh-knee-s-ah] Tina. H, no way I'm giving chu my full name -_- xD. Most people don't pronounce my name right. I was named from a girl who had cancer, her name was Anissa. But I was ultimately named by my moms sister Tina who had cancer in her lungs called Wilm's she passed on at the age of eighteen. So part of my name carries my aunts name. I was born 3 months after my aunts death on October 16, 2000 1:16pm, though my due date was on November 3d. The funny thing is my best friend was suppose to be born the same day as me instead I was born a month early and he was 2 days early. Ever since he says I cheated xD. Sucker! I also am a female.

Name definition and origin;
My name means "Favor" and "Grace". My name comes from Anna or Ann, it's from the Hebrew Origin.

Appearance;
I am 5 feet and 6-7", tall huh? Yup I was the second tallest in every class, yeah besides in 3 grad but then a boy I kind of knew dwarfed meh... Yeah I got really competitive and started eating my fruits and veggies, all for nothing -_-. Other wise I have been dwarfed by tall guys (only a few inches though!). I am a brunette though when I'm in the sun it's tips can turn blond. I have fair skin besides in the summer I turn tan but only a few shades darker. 'Supposedly' I have soft hands... I don't know why but my friends tell me this all the time. My eyes are a dark brown with a light honey brown near the iris.

Habits
I like to fiddle with my hands... 0_0 and bite my nails when I'm nervous. I also ramble when I'm talking to strangers because I get nervous.

Interesting Facts;
Well I have 3 family's; my moms side (which are a lot like me), my dad's side who I haven't seen in 2 years though I did shut my dad out of my life, and my foster side who took my mom in. I have 6 siblings, 1 nine year old sister and 6 brothers 1 being a step-brother and I am the eldest out of them all, explains my patience and mother bird trait. I didn't know I had a brother until I was 3 since my dad was leading a double 'love affair'. But when my second brother was born I didn't want to take him home if he was a girl... I had to check to see if he was male xD. Ever since I took care of my siblings. I learned that I have a double jointed jaw meaning I can open it up wider and sometimes pop it out of its socket but i get a cramp afterwards. I have Irish blood in my as well Caucasian and African America, and my dad says I have Hispanic blood but I don't know if that's true. Um... Yeah that's it xD. Oh I'm also a tom boy so I'm not into make up or really cute shoes to look all hot for a guy... No just no, I'm not going into that anytime soon. *shivers*

Interests;
I LOVE to read! I like more of those books when someone hates someone and then they likey xDD Razz. I also like my Greek mythology and my favorite Greek god is Poseidon, god of water. I enjoy scenery and would like to start photography. I love animals and my favorite animal would be a panda and then the orca. I like meh wolfs but those are my top favorites. I like flowers but I'm allergic to them... But my favorite flower is a stare gazer lily and orchard. My lucky number is 78. I luff the color green, but not just any green, it's a dark shade of E-M-E-R-A-L-D! I love my fruits so I'm a Fruitatarian— not a Vegetarian, Fruitatarian. I don't like my veggies cooked I eat them raw. Though I am technically a Vegetarian. Only meat I eat is bacon, but that's it.

Dislikes;
I hate teenage boy bands. They are annoying! I also don't like crying in front of people, makes me feel valnurable and I hate that feeling -_-. I also don't like people who cry over their boyfriends or girlfriends, it annoys me. I mean just suck it up! Harsh I know xD though if it's a close friend or family member that had their heart broken I might go all mother bear and confront the person about it. Yup, better be prepared mama bear don't like people messing with her cubs! I don't like loud places or crowds... I feel very small and claustrophobic in crowds. I also strongly dislike repeating myself. If I have to say something more then twice I explode and seclude myself, yeah it's not fun. That's it I think.

Status;
I am single but I am not looking for a companion, I have better things to do then trust someone with my feelings.

jobs;
I don't have any jobs at the moment.

Future Career;
I'm hoping I'll have a scholarship and enough money to go to college so I can start on my future settings. I am hoping to help many kids/adults with mental disabilities and physical problems as well helps those in need. I am also hoping I can open up my own no-kill shelters for dogs and have my own horse.

Fears;
I hate heights. Yup, I never want to go on a plane unless someone knocks me out or I'll be stress eating/talking, lol. I have a really bad phobia of spiders and suffocating... I like to breath. I also panic with needles.. And go pale and light headed around blood. Very bad. The reason why I don't like spiders is because anything with more then four legs and two eyes freak me out. And because my best friends mentioned earlier has a pet tarantula and he thought it would be fun to pull a prank on me with his spider, knowing fully well I hate them and have a really bad phobia of them. So I was asleep on his couch and he set his spider on me. Long story short I woke to it in my face me screaming my head off. He's lucky I didn't kill him for it. I hate small areas, very claustrophobic and I hate it went unknown people go into my bubble.

Personality;
I have an even persona. I can be very stubborn and hard headed ;D I also can be very compassionate to others. I have really bad trust issues. At first impression I am shy and stay to myself though once I see you more I can be very outgoing and fun to hang with. I do have a big mouth and that gets me in trouble. I can also be really laid back depending on who I'm with at the time. I hate fighting since I was younger my dad and step dad would yell at my mom or me so I guess I have a traumatic experience with that. I don't like to ask for much or I get this big guilt trip and I feel like I need to make it up to you. I also like to see my friends happy, sometimes I give then space before going in to talk to them. I normally know how to cheer you up. I am very observant so I can pick things up about you  study xD.

I stand up in what I believe in and will go in great lengths for you to see my point or achieve my belief. I stick up for my friends and if you offend me in someway I can get very mad where I stay stuff I don't mean but then I always apologize if I think I need to as well if my guilt gets the better of good of me. I am kinda mature but I like to goof around and tackle you 0_o though I'm not a touchy feely person when I'm calm. I hate germs! I get all squirmy and go on a parade of cleaning, I like to be organized and if I'm not I get very annoyed and do everything I can to re organize. I'm a very challenging person. I like to challenge your authority, I like to challenge why something is called this? And so on. For some reason I get a kick from just getting into a challenge or debat. I don't know why but I LIVE to challenge my moms authority... It's not good but I just do it Razz. I also like debating, and when I'm debating about something I'm passionate about... Let's just say I can go on for hours 😉

Historical events;
When I was in 4th grad I got mono AKA the kissing disease, for those of you that don't know mono is it just makes you really really tired. All you wanna do is sleep and that's the only cure. I had a rare case where I had it for a year, my numbers were high so all I did was sleep and sleep. I also had pneumonia in both lungs when I was 9 or 10, I was in the hospital for a few weeks it was really bad where they thought I wasn't going to survive. But I did! Beat that Mother Nature! I also recently just got over a hon concussion. I just passed 7th grad but I was an A student but that stopped me from doing homework. I do have a history of sleep walking and night terrors when I was younger (p.s that's how I got my concussion, by sleep walking. Rolling Eyes).

Female Posts : 144
Bones : 4659
Birthday : 1998-10-09

Canine Book
Crush: Single Pringle Ready To Mingle
Wolf Age: 2 1/2
Mate: No one special

PostSubject: Re: Some information an abot Quintion   Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:58 pm

You sound really awesome Quinton and I can relate to lots of things I was reading about you. I love your name and people also get my name wrong alit, but recently they started getting it. I don't like spiders but my dad loves tarantulas I am not truly afraid of them I just perfer them not to touch me or me touch them(never did don't want to). I tend to feel guilt when killing even the most annoying fly, idk why. I. don't have phobias but I do have a fear of heights and falling. I also don't like planes went on a tall rollercoaster once because my friends encouraged me to and it was horrible, I hate the falling feeling on steep drops. x.x I am also shy in rl mostly around people my age older people I tend to get along with better so almost all my teachers are my friends. Maybe because I'm not so.nervous or shy around them. Usually I too warm up to people after seeing them a lot or going somewhere fun with them. I find it awesome that you want to open a no-kill shelter, if you do ill be happy to adopt a dog from your shelter. I also like photography and I can't wait till I get a Canon camera, hoping for thee Rebel and Go Pro Hero. I want to become a small animal vet. I also dislike teenage boy bands.... Some other things we are alike in but I'm too lazy too continue lol. I think you are very cool :p as stated above maybe one day we could meet each other or Skype or something. If you want, no hard feelings if you don't want to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinton
Admin

Male Posts : 174
Bones : 4775
Birthday : 2000-10-16
Location : I'm a Ninja and the Ninja code says to nit tell you where I am.

Canine Book
Crush: Try m'dear, try.
Wolf Age: 4 years
Mate: Only time can tell

PostSubject: Re: Some information an abot Quintion   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Haha, cool! Yeah i get along with my teacher better... It's pretty sad Razz I find it hard to get along with kids around my age. You have to be like 17+ in order for me to like you, partly. But with trust issues it's hard to open up to people, it also doesn't help when your new to your school. My second friend took me a while to even consider about her as my friend. I think it was two years later after we met. Yeah I can't remember. As for Skype it may be a while considering I have no computer and stuff.

Female Posts : 144
Bones : 4659
Birthday : 1998-10-09

Canine Book
Crush: Single Pringle Ready To Mingle
Wolf Age: 2 1/2
Mate: No one special

PostSubject: Re: Some information an abot Quintion   Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 pm

That's fine, I don't have one either yet. xD Well one that works "quickly" it's pretty slow, mostly because it's small and I downloaded lots of crap onto it. x3  Oh yeah I have some trust issues to, but once I see you a lot and talk to you a lot I can start talking to you more often. I usually start talking a lot once I feel comfortable around someone, usually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some information an abot Quintion   

Back to top Go down

Some information an abot Quintion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1